As promised we are taking reservations for the rest of the year.
Here are the planned litters:
Finnoula and Aussidog’s Quinn are expecting a litter of mediums in early April. FULL
Norah and Quinn ‘s litter of mediums are expected to go home at the end of summer. FULL
• Camy and Bestland’s Opi (for medium pups) Puppies will go home June 20th FULL
• Maisie and Bestland’s Opi (mediums and small standards in caramel) Breeding expected around May, with puppies going home around September/October.
• Joon and Wickersham’s Duffy (standards) Breeding expected around May/June, with puppies going home September/October.
• Ivy and Snug Harbor’s Snoop or Wickersham’s Duffy (standards) Breeding expected this summer, with puppies going home around November.
Please email for an application. Put “Application” in the subject line.
Thank you so much for your interest in our puppies!
•We place our puppies in homes where an adult is home during the day to socialize the puppy.
•We will fly puppies if accompanied by a person in cabin.
•We don’t place puppies in families where there are 2 children or more under the age of 7.
• We don’t place our puppies with people (or their trainers) who intend to use a prong, choke, or shock collar.
We have only a limited number of carefully planned litters a year. Thank you for your patience and interest in our dogs! ~Sunny