We are very sorry but our litters and our waitlist are full for the year. Please check back this summer when we open up our reservations for 2021.
Here are the planned litters for 2020:
Finnoula and Aussidog’s Quinn are expecting a litter of mediums in early April. FULL
Norah and Quinn ‘s litter of mediums are expected to go home at the end of summer. FULL
• Camy and Bestland’s Opi (for medium pups) Puppies will go home June 20th FULL
• Maisie and Bestland’s Opi (mediums and small standards in caramel) Breeding expected around May, with puppies going home around September/October. FULL
• Joon and Wickersham’s Duffy (standards) Breeding expected around May/June, with puppies going home September/October. FULL
• Ivy and Snug Harbor’s Snoop or Wickersham’s Duffy (standards) Breeding expected this summer, with puppies going home around November. FULL
Thank you so much for your interest in our puppies!
•We place our puppies in homes where an adult is home during the day to socialize the puppy.
•We will fly puppies if accompanied by a person in cabin.
•We don’t place puppies in families where there are 2 children or more under the age of 7.
• We don’t place our puppies with people (or their trainers) who intend to use a prong, choke, or shock collar.
We have only a limited number of carefully planned litters a year. Thank you for your patience and interest in our dogs! ~Sunny